Opportunities like this don’t come along every day. Make it yours.
There are 8,000 Martech businesses out there but only 1 Papirfly Group. We’re carving our own path to create and dominate the new category of Brand Activation Management. We work with more than 100's of the world's leading brands such as BMW, Citi, Pfizer, IBM, Mars, Rolls Royce, Danone, Unilever, Vodafone, PwC, Coca-Cola, Helly Hansen and many more.
Just as our world-leading solutions give our customers freedom, autonomy and control over their work, so we provide the same principles in the environment we create for our staff – and they thrive in the opportunities working with Papirfly Group provides.
In return, we offer competitive rewards, a nurturing and progressive working environment and a chance to join us on our exciting journey.
There’s a world of possibilities, for our customers and our staff – join us, share the vision, create the future and make it yours.
About the role
Papirfly Group is constantly growing and is now looking for a VP of Finance & Accounting who will be an important enabler in the company's journey. The role will have overall responsibility for the financial reporting, accounting and internal controls in Papirfly Group. You will be an important resource in our finance department and work with everything from follow-up of accounting staff internationally, financial reporting, accounting, reporting, statutory reporting and IFRS. The role reports to the Group CFO.
- Serving as a financial advisor to the CFO and executive team for strategic planning purposes
- Overseeing all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll and tax preparation
- Line management of a team of three accountants and a group financial controller, with oversight of accounting operations abroad in 7 other countries
- Ensuring the maintenance of appropriate financial records and preparation of required financial reports
- Influence behaviour both within finance and the wider business for continuous improvement, particularly in areas such as cash receipts, billing, debt and WIP
- Executing programs for the provision of the capital required by the business, including maintaining the required financial arrangements and shareholder overviews
- Managing the cash flow position of the company, coordinating short-, mid-and long term plans of the company, assessing the financial requirements implicit in these plans
- Assist in transactions, including M&A activities
Skills and qualifications
- Higher education at master's level, and professional accounting qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years experience from a similar role or audit
- Team manager and player
- Good communicator, planner and organiser
- Effective project management skills
- Solid accounting expertise
- Experience with IFRS and consolidated accounts - international company/experience
- Interest in financial IT systems
- Experienced user of Excel and the Office suite in general
- Fluent in spoken and written English and written Scandinavian language
We are looking for you who are ambitious and want to contribute to the growth journey of our company. You are analytical and able to see the big picture, while you are professionally oriented and pay attention to the details. Quality and accuracy in delivery are important to you, while you are pragmatic and able to deliver within given deadlines. You show drive, and initiative and have a high work capacity.
Accountable: Delivering the best customer experience, building transparent and trusting relationships by remaining in integrity in all we do.
Passionate: Adventurous at heart, driving to deliver outstanding, quality products and services whilst staying fully committed to ensuring everyone enjoys the journey.
Innovative: Aiming high to remain leaders in our category, constantly open to exploring new ideas and perspectives whilst always listening and taking action on valuable feedback.