Start here, go anywhere. A world of possibilities for our customers – and for you.
There are 8,000 Martech businesses out there but only 1 Papirfly Group. We’re carving our own path to create and dominate the new category of Brand Activation Management. We work with more than 100's of the world's leading brands such as BMW, Citi, Pfizer, IBM, Mars, Rolls Royce, Danone, Unilever, Vodafone, PwC, Coca-Cola, Helly Hansen and many more.
Just as our world-leading solutions give our customers freedom, autonomy and control over their work, so we provide the same principles in the environment we create for our staff – and they thrive in the opportunities working with Papirfly Group provides.
In return, we offer competitive rewards, a nurturing and progressive working environment and a chance to join us on our exciting journey.
There’s a world of possibilities, for our customers and our staff – join us, share the vision, create the future and make it yours.
You will be responsible for the overall success in the Norway market, driving sales and making managerial decisions. You will report and be accountable to the COO. Essentially, you will take ownership of the P&L in Norway making sure that all functions of our organisation are aligned to meet our strategic commercial objectives. You will have a strong commercial background involving direct sales, business development, contract negotiation and securing customer satisfaction as well as leading people.
The role requires a considered approach to selling, one that is consultative and based on listening, building trust, respect and confidence; showing curiosity, demonstrating understanding; and then effectively teaching and sharing the value of the solution, telling the story of what it can resolve/transform/provide and fostering a relationship that will see the sale through to completion with structured follow-ups, tracking and action.
- Highly consultative sales of company products for Brand Activation Management across Employer Branding, Corporate Branding, Retail Marketing and Distributed Marketing across Norway
- Ensure the value proposition is strong and clear for all audiences (good listener)
- Ensure clear consistent sales process is adhered to
- Nurture prospects, build trust and confidence, to close sales (generally over 6 months)
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities, put procedures and processes in place to leverage the client base
- Develop consistent/best practice sales presentations and proposals
- Generate sales forecasts and ensure the pipeline is updated regularly
- Provide regular updates of performance against financial targets and actions in progress
- Represent the company at key events to drive sales and brand recognition (good public speaker/presenter)
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and influencers
- Network face-to-face & online, create a strong LinkedIn presence
- Build key client relationships for co-presentation and advocacy / cross-selling
- Work with Brand & Marketing on developing marketing and communication relevant to target audiences including sales support materials
- Finalise contractual agreements until the prospect becomes a client
Key tasks include
Making direct and partnership sales
- Prepare, manage and monitor budgets and deliver commercial KPIs
- Implementing the company or organisation’s vision and mission
- Drive and manage the customer value proposition as a part of a clearly defined go to market strategy
- Evaluating the work of employees within Norway and making sure they have clear targets and progress. Coach, develop and/or terminate
- Drive and support the partner value proposition to secure growth and profitable new customers
- Be responsible for the Norway organisation's commercial success and measure, display and circulate commercial results, including periodical forecast
- Assess risks to the company and ensure they are monitored and minimised
Experience and skills
- Growth mindset and can-do attitude
- Extensive and proven experience of successful consultative B2B sales ideally with software sales experience
- Demonstrable track record of success (evidence shown, achievements, targets in CV etc)
- Experienced people management
- Excellent listener with strong social perceptive being aware of both verbal and
non-verbal communication during negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven in sales management, strategy, marketing, communications and customer management
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms
- A commitment to customer-centric outcomes
Accountable: Delivering the best customer experience, building transparent and trusting relationships by remaining in integrity in all we do.
Passionate: Adventurous at heart, driving to deliver outstanding, quality products and services whilst staying fully committed to ensuring everyone enjoys the journey.
Innovative: Aiming high to remain leaders in our category, constantly open to exploring new ideas and perspectives whilst always listening and taking action on valuable feedback.