Love your work. Live your life. Do it here.
There are 8,000 Martech businesses out there but only 1 Papirfly Group. We’re carving our own path to create and dominate the new category of Brand Activation Management. We work with 100's of the world's leading brands such as BMW, Citi, Pfizer, IBM, Mars, Rolls Royce, Danone, Unilever, Vodafone, PwC, Coca-Cola, Helly Hansen and many more.
Just as our world-leading solutions give our customers freedom, autonomy and control over their work, so we provide the same principles in the environment we create for our staff – and they thrive in the opportunities working with Papirfly Group provides.
We’re now seeking to fuel the next phase of our growth by looking for a CRM and Database Assistant to join our marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate, a self confessed data nerd or for someone with experience gained from a similar role but is looking to work on something special.
The role of Marketing at Papirfly Group is to educate and evangelise existing and potential clients on our proposition, to build the brand and in so doing create the dialogue with customers from which success happens.
In return, we offer competitive rewards, a nurturing and progressive working environment and a chance to join us on our exciting journey.
There’s a world of possibilities, for our customers and our staff – join us, share the vision, create the future and make it yours.
Overview of the role
We are a rapidly expanding organisation, boasting a fantastic culture and strong focus on our people – we guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career and a focus on you having a fulfilling work-life balance.
To support our rapid growth we’re building our in-house demand generation capabilities even further and that's why we're looking for a CRM and Database Assistant to join our busy marketing team working from our Rayleigh office in the UK.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will play an important part in our growth plans. Working closely on a daily basis with external partners and our lead generation, marketing operations and sales teams globally, you will help define, execute and monitor lead flow process from enquiry to closed revenue.
We’re seeking a motivated and data driven person who ideally has CRM experience (with HubSpot knowledge a big plus). Working with some really amazing people, supporting our incredible campaigns, we can ensure that your days will be varied and rewarding.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining an ambitious, curious and energetic team, then please apply below.
- Be the go-to person for our chosen CRM and marketing automation system, Hubspot, taking ownership of system integrations and database records; data enrichment, monitor system health and manage data initiatives.
- Live and breathe all things data - from data analysis and gathering insights, to supporting the creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards.
- Partner with our Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, Sales and Client Success teams to refine processes to maximise effectiveness.
- Evolve the technology stack through administering current technologies and researching and implementing new ones.
- Take the lead on a range of data projects, building and managing A/B and multi-variant testing of outbound email cadences and campaigns.
- Drive a wide range of technical and content-based SEO activities.
- Oversee Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and social media tracking.
- Assist with technical aspects relating to the corporate website.
- Manage our current software integrations to maximise their effectiveness.
Skills and Qualifications
- Would suit recent graduate of maths or technical degree, interested in getting into marketing or minimum one year experience working with the HubSpot product or other CRMs and with marketing automation integration.
- You love working with data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude. Hard-working, committed, with attention to detail, yet comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong technical skill set; ability to work effectively with MS Office and/or Google applications.
- Vibrant, friendly working environment.
- Balanced approach to working in office and from home.
- Competitive salary.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- A company laptop - your choice of MacBook or PC.
- Excellent career progression and personal development opportunities.
Accountable: Providing the best customer experience through transparency, respect, and integrity
Passionate: Committed to the heart delivering quality products and services, enjoying the journey
and thriving on feedback
Innovative: We aim to be leaders in our category always looking to explore new ideas while learning