Discover your potential when you have the freedom to grow.
There are 8,000 Martech businesses out there but only 1 Papirfly Group. We’re carving our own path to create and dominate the new category of Brand Activation Management. We work with 100's of the world's leading brands such as BMW, Citi, Pfizer, IBM, Mars, Rolls Royce, Danone, Unilever, Vodafone, PwC, Coca-Cola, Helly Hansen and many more.
Just as our world-leading solutions give our customers freedom, autonomy and control over their work, so we provide the same principles in the environment we create for our staff – and they thrive in the opportunities working with Papirfly Group provides.
We’re now seeking to fuel the next phase of our growth by adding an Account Executive to our Sales team in Rayleigh, UK. We ‘sell’ by listening not talking, fully understanding our customers’ needs, now and over time, and delivering the best possible Brand Activation Management solution.
In return, we offer competitive rewards, a nurturing and progressive working environment and a chance to join us on our exciting journey.
There’s a world of possibilities, for our customers and our staff – join us, share the vision, create the future and make it yours.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional capable of working within a sales methodology and selling based on value.
We are looking for someone who is:
- driven, disciplined and creative
- personable and an effective communicator
- passionate about solving problems with technology
- comfortable working in a scale-up environment
- comfortable selling in corporate and enterprise environments
- excited about being a part of something great
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- selling enterprise SaaS technologies (BAM or Marketing automation platforms desired but not essential)
- executing sales strategies across multiple geographies and industries
- leading/building/closing sales cycles using MEDDICC or similar methodology
- identifying persona pains and selling value through technology
- sales processes, CRM technologies, and other sales enablement tools
Typically Selling into (use cases):
- Retail Marketing
- Corporate Branding
- Distributed Marketing
- Employer Branding
Selling to (but not limited to):
- Digital Directors (Head of Digital)
- Engagement Managers
- Transformation Managers
- Content Managers (Head of Content)
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Owners
- Talent acquisition teams
Salary and Perks
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting business at its inflection point. Compensation for the role includes a competitive salary and commission structures.
Holiday will start at 25 days, with flexible working location conditions as well as a fair pension contribution. We will endeavour to meet any other suggestions you have for the role and its rewards
Accountable: Providing the best customer experience through transparency, respect, and integrity
Passionate: Committed to the heart delivering quality products and services, enjoying the journey
and thriving on feedback
Innovative: We aim to be leaders in our category always looking to explore new ideas while learning