An opportunity to shape the future. Make it yours.
There are 8,000 Martech businesses out there but only 1 Papirfly Group. We’re carving our own path to create and dominate the new category of Brand Activation Management. We have 100 of the world’s leading brands as customers already and the next 100 won’t be far behind.
Just as our world-leading solutions give our customers freedom, autonomy and control over their work, so we provide the same principles in the environment we create for our staff – and they thrive in the opportunities working with Papirfly Group provides.
We’re now seeking to fuel the next phase of our growth by looking for a talented Junior Copywriter to join our busy content marketing team. The role of Marketing at Papirfly Group is to educate and evangelise existing and potential clients on our proposition, to build the brand and in so doing create the dialogue with customers from which success happens.
In return, we offer competitive rewards, a nurturing and progressive working environment and a chance to join us on our exciting journey.
There’s a world of possibilities, for our customers and our staff – join us, share the vision, create the future and make it yours.
Overview of the role
Do you have a natural flair for writing that you would like to develop as part of an in-house team?
Do you really love crafting words that people respond to?
Can you find an interesting insight/story/angle in any subject?
Do you have a genuine interest in brands, marketing and tech?
Are you strong in both Norwegian and English languages?
Then, look no further… the Papirfly Group is looking for a Junior Copywriter just like you to join our growing
With support from experienced writers, you will build your own career foundations by creating campaign copy to
attract and motivate a wide variety of audiences, and by using your in-depth knowledge of our TOV to keep our brand
consistent and strong.
You won’t be working alongside ‘standard’ copywriters and content creators, this is a B2B content marketing role
that requires a business brain and someone that thinks just that bit deeper and is looking to turn words into a
We are a rapidly expanding organisation, boasting a fantastic culture and strong focus on our people – we guarantee a
challenging yet rewarding career and a focus on you having a fulfilling work-life balance.
As part of our expansion, this newly-created position is key to the success of our fast-paced tactical marketing
team, so you will need strong written and verbal communication skills, ideally with some B2B experience already
under your belt and a passion to deliver best in class content.
We’re looking for a smart, switched-on content writer eager to tackle briefs, large and small, from across our
business. You’ll be tasked with crafting high-end content that builds trust, will be empathetic and offer value to
our audiences at every touchpoint. You will need to live, breathe, research, think and write as they would - we’ll
give you the space and time to do this properly.
With a willingness to immerse yourself in complex and sometimes technical subjects you need to have emotional and
practical intelligence and see things differently. You will enjoy researching topics and ideas thoroughly and give
your all to anything put in front of you.
From our Oslo office, you’ll report to our Senior Copywriter based in the UK, working in collaboration with our
strategic content team making great things happen.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining an ambitious, curious and energetic team, then please apply
- Reporting to the Senior Copywriter, supporting them on a wide range of briefs.
- Liaise with internal and external specialists delivering compelling copy and words for all brand and business
- Drive continuous improvements building value-based written content that supports inbound and outbound
strategies, social, paid, web, campaigns, editorial, sales support and more, presenting a copy to teams in a clear
and compelling manner, collating feedback and managing refinements.
- Supporting our customer-facing teams with the daily application of value-based vs feature-based messaging across
communications and customer interactions.
- Supporting investor relations, corporate and internal communications campaigns.
- Ensuring deadlines are met and standards never slip.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2+ years’ experience in copywriting roles at an external or in-house agency.
- A portfolio of your published copywriting work.
- Norwegian and English language and writing skills.
- A passion for writing clear, persuasive, concise and grammatically correct copy to meet a brief and engage
specific audience groups - you simply love writing.
- You can think about the difference tiny changes can make while keeping the big picture in mind.
- Understand the importance of brand consistency, can apply this to your own work and encourage others to do the
- An excellent eye for detail and apply this consistently day-to-day.
- Confident balancing multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines and producing high-quality work.
- Take initiative and accept personal responsibility.
- A genuine interest in brands, marketing and technology.
- B2B/SaaS or similar industry is preferable.
- Vibrant, friendly working environment - in our brand new offices in the newly opened tech hub Rebel.
- Balanced approach to working in the office and from home.
- Competitive salary.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- A company phone and laptop.
- Excellent career progression and personal development opportunities.
Accountable: Providing the best customer experience through transparency, respect, and integrity
Passionate: Committed to the heart delivering quality products and services, enjoying the journey
and thriving on feedback
Innovative: We aim to be leaders in our category always looking to explore new ideas while learning